Friday, June 27, 2014

A Trip To the Playground

It's beautiful out today. The sun is shining and the humidity isn't too bad. It's a perfect day for a trip to the playground.

We're lucky enough to have two playgrounds within walking distance of us. So, I packed up the Bear and we were off!


"Are we there yet, dad?"


"These wood chips look interesting. I think I'll eat some."


"Ooo slide! Sliiiiiiiiide!!!"


 "What is this thing and why can't I climb it? Take me on it right now."


 "Whew, I'm exhausted. I'll just relax here for a minute."


"Dad, I found a swing/chair/recliner!"


"Will somebody please turn off the sun?!?!"


"OK, I'm bored now. Get me down."


"Dad, I found my cracker from earlier. Cool if I eat it?"


"Nevermind, I found wood chips. They're better."


"I've lost my hat. Oh well."


"What are you looking at dad? Can't you see I'm playing?"


"Ooo grass! Grass is awesome! I think I'll eat it."


Looks like the Bear has spotted something more interesting than grass. No, it was just more grass.


The Bear, contemplating life.


 "Dad, I'd like to try this big girl slide now, please."


"Scratch that, I'll sit instead."


"I'm booooooooored!"


One last selfie before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment